1 × Australia
1 × France
1 × Switzerland
1 × United Kingdom
5 × USA
H.Liu S.Loscalzo C.H.Q.Ding R.Levering M.Cutler H.Motoda C.Weng Q.Liu M.Li Y.Wang J.Li J.Zhang
featur (8) select (6) data (3) base (3) dimension (2) virtual (2) redund (2) stabl (2) group (2) high (2)
Person: Lei Yu
Wrote 9 papers:
- HPDC-2011-WengLYL #adaptation #scheduling #virtual machine
- Dynamic adaptive scheduling for virtual machines (CW, QL, LY, ML), pp. 239–250.
- SAC-2010-WangLZY #algorithm
- An indoor tracking algorithm with the virtual reference based positioning (YW, JL, JZ, LY), pp. 568–574.
- KDD-2009-LoscalzoYD #feature model
- Consensus group stable feature selection (SL, LY, CHQD), pp. 567–576.
- KDD-2008-YuDL #feature model
- Stable feature selection via dense feature groups (LY, CHQD, SL), pp. 803–811.
- HT-2007-LeveringCY #classification #html #visual notation
- Visual features in genre classification of html (RL, MC, LY), pp. 51–52.
- KDD-2004-YuL #array #feature model
- Redundancy based feature selection for microarray data (LY, HL), pp. 737–742.
- ICML-2003-YuL #feature model #performance
- Feature Selection for High-Dimensional Data: A Fast Correlation-Based Filter Solution (LY, HL), pp. 856–863.
- Efficiently handling feature redundancy in high-dimensional data (LY, HL), pp. 685–690.
- ICML-2002-LiuMY #feature model
- Feature Selection with Selective Sampling (HL, HM, LY), pp. 395–402.