1 × India
2 × USA
M.L.Scott M.F.Spear Buddhika Chamith B.J.Svensson R.R.Newton V.J.Marathe F.Carouge S.White Y.Lev M.Moir
transact (2) memori (2) orec (2) lightweight (1) instrument (1) comprehens (1) streamlin (1) ownership (1) strategi (1) instruct (1)
Person: Luke Dalessandro
Wrote 5 papers:
- ASPLOS-2011-DalessandroCWLMSS #case study #effectiveness #hardware #hybrid #memory management #transaction
- Hybrid NOrec: a case study in the effectiveness of best effort hardware transactional memory (LD, FC, SW, YL, MM, MLS, MFS), pp. 39–52.
- PPoPP-2010-DalessandroSS #named
- NOrec: streamlining STM by abolishing ownership records (LD, MFS, MLS), pp. 67–78.
- PPoPP-2009-SpearDMS #memory management #transaction
- A comprehensive strategy for contention management in software transactional memory (MFS, LD, VJM, MLS), pp. 141–150.
- Living on the edge: rapid-toggling probes with cross-modification on x86 (BC, BJS, LD, RRN), pp. 16–26.
- PLDI-2017-ChamithSDN #lightweight
- Instruction punning: lightweight instrumentation for x86-64 (BC, BJS, LD, RRN), pp. 320–332.