1 × Canada
5 × USA
S.Feiner D.J.Schiano D.Ashbrook P.Baudisch D.Marino A.Singer D.Hindus L.Stifelman L.Dalessandro F.Carouge Y.Lev M.Moir M.L.Scott M.F.Spear
space (2) peopl (2) mobil (2) site (2) transact (1) techniqu (1) progress (1) interfac (1) tangibl (1) somewir (1)
Person: Sean White
Wrote 6 papers:
- ASPLOS-2011-DalessandroCWLMSS #case study #effectiveness #hardware #hybrid #memory management #transaction
- Hybrid NOrec: a case study in the effectiveness of best effort hardware transactional memory (LD, FC, SW, YL, MM, MLS, MFS), pp. 39–52.
- CHI-2011-AshbrookBW #mobile #named
- Nenya: subtle and eyes-free mobile input with a magnetically-tracked finger ring (DA, PB, SW), pp. 2043–2046.
- CHI-2009-WhiteF #named #visualisation
- SiteLens: situated visualization techniques for urban site visits (SW, SF), pp. 1117–1120.
- CHI-2007-WhiteMF #automation #design #identification #mobile #user interface
- Designing a mobile user interface for automated species identification (SW, DM, SF), pp. 291–294.
- CHI-1999-SingerHSW #less is more
- Tangible Progress: Less is More in Somewire Audio Spaces (AS, DH, LS, SW), pp. 104–111.
- CHI-1998-SchianoW #people
- The First Noble Truth of CyberSpace: People are People (even when they MOO) (DJS, SW), pp. 352–359.