N.T.Heffernan J.E.Beck K.R.Koedinger J.Beck
learn (4) can (4) test (3) student (2) predict (2) system (2) compar (2) better (2) assess (2) tutor (2)
Person: Mingyu Feng
Wrote 4 papers:
- EDM-2010-FengH #assessment #learning #question #student #testing
- Can We Get Better Assessment From A Tutoring System Compared to Traditional Paper Testing? Can We Have Our Cake (Better Assessment) and Eat It too (Student Learning During the Test)? (MF, NTH), pp. 41–50.
- EDM-2009-FengBH #composition #education #learning #using
- Using Learning Decomposition and Bootstrapping with Randomization to Compare the Impact of Different Educational Interventions on Learning (MF, JB, NTH), pp. 51–60.
- EDM-2008-FengBHK #predict #question
- Can an Intelligent Tutoring System Predict Math Proficiency as Well as a Standarized Test? (MF, JEB, NTH, KRK), pp. 107–116.
- EDM-2008-FengHBK #predict #question #student
- Can we predict which groups of questions students will learn from? (MF, NTH, JEB, KRK), pp. 218–225.