1 × Austria
8 × USA
H.Lin ∅ M.Venkitasubramaniam S.Micali A.Rosen A.Bjorndahl J.Y.Halpern K.Chung K.Seth N.Bitansky S.Garg S.Telang
non (5) malleabl (4) secur (4) function (2) concurr (2) applic (2) way (2) one (2) cryptograph (1) framework (1)
Person: Rafael Pass
Wrote 11 papers:
- STOC-2015-BitanskyGLPT #encoding #random
- Succinct Randomized Encodings and their Applications (NB, SG, HL, RP, ST), pp. 439–448.
- KR-2014-BjorndahlHP #axiom
- Axiomatizing Rationality (AB, JYH, RP).
- STOC-2013-ChungPS #security #simulation
- Non-black-box simulation from one-way functions and applications to resettable security (KMC, RP, KS), pp. 231–240.
- Constant-round non-malleable commitments from any one-way function (HL, RP), pp. 705–714.
- STOC-2011-Pass #security #standard
- Limits of provable security from standard assumptions (RP), pp. 109–118.
- Non-malleability amplification (HL, RP), pp. 189–198.
- STOC-2009-LinPV #concurrent #framework #security
- A unified framework for concurrent security: universal composability from stand-alone non-malleability (HL, RP, MV), pp. 179–188.
- STOC-2007-PassV #game studies #parallel #performance #theorem
- An efficient parallel repetition theorem for Arthur-Merlin games (RP, MV), pp. 420–429.
- Local zero knowledge (SM, RP), pp. 306–315.
- STOC-2005-PassR #encryption #protocol
- New and improved constructions of non-malleable cryptographic protocols (RP, AR), pp. 533–542.
- STOC-2004-Pass #bound #multi
- Bounded-concurrent secure multi-party computation with a dishonest majority (RP), pp. 232–241.