1 × China
1 × Italy
1 × USA
K.Schneider L.Singer ∅ O.Liskin Y.Stoliar S.Kiesling F.M.F.Filho
test (5) social (3) code (3) softwar (2) novic (2) site (2) inexperienc (1) understand (1) recommend (1) inhibitor (1)
Person: Raphael Pham
Wrote 5 papers:
- ESEC-FSE-2015-PhamSS #automation #developer #recommendation
- Automatically recommending test code examples to inexperienced developers (RP, YS, KS), pp. 890–893.
- FSE-2014-Pham #social #testing
- Improving the software testing skills of novices during onboarding through social transparency (RP), pp. 803–806.
- FSE-2014-PhamKLSS #testing
- Enablers, inhibitors, and perceptions of testing in novice software teams (RP, SK, OL, LS, KS), pp. 30–40.
- ICSE-2013-PhamSLFS #comprehension #social #testing
- Creating a shared understanding of testing culture on a social coding site (RP, LS, OL, FMFF, KS), pp. 112–121.
- ICSE-2013-PhamSS #commit #social #testing
- Building test suites in social coding sites by leveraging drive-by commits (RP, LS, KS), pp. 1209–1212.