1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × USA
C.Neustaedter E.Oduor C.Pang T.Buhler B.E.Riecke T.K.Judge K.Hennessy
technolog (2) share (2) joy (2) treatment (1) suburban (1) communic (1) support (1) practic (1) network (1) chronic (1)
Person: Serena Hillman
Wrote 4 papers:
- CHI-2014-OduorNJHPH #communication #how #product line
- How technology supports family communication in rural, suburban, and urban kenya (EO, CN, TKJ, KH, CP, SH), pp. 2705–2714.
- CHI-2013-HillmanNPO #network #quote #social
- “Shared joy is double joy”: the social practices of user networks within group shopping sites (SH, CN, CP, EO), pp. 2417–2426.
- CHI-2013-PangNROH #health
- Technology preferences and routines for sharing health information during the treatment of a chronic illness (CP, CN, BER, EO, SH), pp. 1759–1768.
- CSCW-2013-BuhlerNH #chat #how #video #why
- How and why teenagers use video chat (TB, CN, SH), pp. 759–768.