1 × France
1 × Germany
1 × Italy
1 × Korea
1 × Switzerland
1 × Taiwan
2 × USA
K.Marth N.Chen S.Liu G.Quan G.Agha Y.Yu X.Li X.Hua H.Wu X.Wang L.Wang Y.Leiferman K.A.Kwiat S.Homsi M.Fan S.Ren L.Zhang J.Dong Y.Han
system (4) time (4) distribut (3) task (3) real (3) awar (3) schedul (2) penalti (2) profit (2) model (2)
Person: Shangping Ren
Wrote 10 papers:
- DATE-2015-LiuHFRQR #power management
- Power minimization for data center with guaranteed QoS (SL, SH, MF, SR, GQ, SR), pp. 1347–1352.
- PDP-2014-HuaWR #distributed #file system #throughput
- Enhancing Throughput of Hadoop Distributed File System for Interaction-Intensive Tasks (XH, HW, SR), pp. 508–511.
- SAC-2012-MarthR #development #modelling
- Model-Driven Development with eUML-ARC (KM, SR), pp. 1877–1882.
- SAC-2011-LiuQR #online #realtime #scheduling
- On-line scheduling of real-time services with profit and penalty (SL, GQ, SR), pp. 1476–1481.
- DATE-2010-ZhangYDHRL #manycore #symmetry
- Performance-asymmetry-aware topology virtualization for defect-tolerant NoC-based many-core processors (LZ, YY, JD, YH, SR, XL), pp. 1566–1571.
- SAC-2010-WangLRKL #distributed #information management
- Improving complex distributed software system availability through information hiding (LW, YL, SR, KAK, XL), pp. 452–456.
- SAC-2010-YuRCW #execution #scheduling
- Profit and penalty aware (PP-aware) scheduling for tasks with variable task execution time (YY, SR, NC, XW), pp. 334–339.
- SAC-2009-ChenR #adaptation #quality #realtime
- Adaptive optimal checkpoint interval and its impact on system’s overall quality in soft real-time applications (NC, SR), pp. 1015–1020.
- SAC-2007-MarthR #coordination #generative
- Extending the ARC model with generative coordination (KM, SR), pp. 366–367.
- LCT-RTS-1995-RenA #distributed #named #realtime #specification
- RTsynchronizer: Language Support for Real-Time Specifications in Distributed Systems (SR, GA), pp. 50–59.