1 × France
1 × Germany
1 × Greece
1 × Italy
1 × Portugal
2 × United Kingdom
E.Zur J.Gal-Ezer S.Tavor G.R.S.Weir A.J.Mendes M.Nordström
teach (4) studi (3) greenfoot (2) scienc (2) differ (2) comput (2) cours (2) case (2) difficulti (1) professor (1)
Person: Tamar Vilner
Wrote 8 papers:
- ITiCSE-2011-VilnerZT #education #inheritance #using
- Using greenfoot in teaching inheritance in CS1 (TV, EZ, ST), p. 342.
- ITiCSE-2011-VilnerZT11a #case study
- Integrating greenfoot into CS1: a case study (TV, EZ, ST), p. 350.
- The professor on your PC: a virtual CS1 course (JGE, TV, EZ), pp. 191–195.
- ITiCSE-2007-VilnerZG #case study #concept #object-oriented #paradigm
- Fundamental concepts of CS1: procedural vs. object oriented paradigm — a case study (TV, EZ, JGE), pp. 171–175.
- ITiCSE-2006-VilnerZ #difference #gender
- Once she makes it, she is there: gender differences in computer science study (TV, EZ), pp. 227–231.
- ITiCSE-2005-WeirVMN #education #how #java
- Difficulties teaching Java in CS1 and how we aim to solve them (GRSW, TV, AJM, MN), pp. 344–345.
- ITiCSE-2004-ZurV #education
- Teaching certificate in computer science: didactics workshop (EZ, TV), p. 240.
- ITiCSE-2003-Gal-EzerVZ #algorithm #approach #education #performance
- Teaching algorithm efficiency in a CS1 course SBTa different approach (JGE, TV, EZ), p. 256.