1 × France
4 × USA
C.Koh N.Wong K.Roy Q.Su G.Zhong Y.Chen
reduct (3) model (3) preserv (2) passiv (2) effici (2) balanc (2) base (2) implement (1) framework (1) polynomi (1)
Person: Venkataramanan Balakrishnan
Wrote 5 papers:
- DAC-2006-WongB #multi #performance #polynomial
- Multi-shift quadratic alternating direction implicit iteration for high-speed positive-real balanced truncation (NW, VB), pp. 257–260.
- DAC-2004-WongBK #performance #reduction
- Passivity-preserving model reduction via a computationally efficient project-and-balance scheme (NW, VB, CKK), pp. 369–374.
- DAC-2003-ZhongKBR #adaptation #implementation #performance
- An adaptive window-based susceptance extraction and its efficient implementation (GZ, CKK, VB, KR), pp. 728–731.
- DAC-2002-SuBK #framework #reduction
- A factorization-based framework for passivity-preserving model reduction of RLC systems (QS, VB, CKK), pp. 40–45.
- DATE-2002-ChenBKR #reduction #using
- Model Reduction in the Time-Domain Using Laguerre Polynomials and Krylov Methods (YC, VB, CKK, KR), pp. 931–935.