1 × Austria
1 × China
1 × USA
2 × Canada
G.Mark H.Sanchez R.Robbes J.Harris L.A.Castro K.L.Kraemer L.Dabbish
work (3) task (3) interrupt (2) fragment (2) constant (2) neighborhood (1) creation (1) softwar (1) multipl (1) mexican (1)
Person: Víctor M. González
Wrote 5 papers:
- SANER-2015-SanchezRG #empirical #evolution
- An empirical study of work fragmentation in software evolution tasks (HS, RR, VMG), pp. 251–260.
- CHI-2004-GonzalezM #constant #multi #quote
- “Constant, constant, multi-tasking craziness”: managing multiple working spheres (VMG, GM), pp. 113–120.
- No task left behind?: examining the nature of fragmented work (GM, VMG, JH), pp. 321–330.
- OCSC-2007-GonzalezCK #towards
- Habitat Computing: Towards the Creation of Tech-Enabled Mexican Neighborhoods (VMG, LAC, KLK), pp. 342–351.
- CHI-2011-DabbishMG #self #why
- Why do i keep interrupting myself?: environment, habit and self-interruption (LD, GM, VMG), pp. 3127–3130.