5 × USA
D.Pregibon D.K.Agarwal M.Schonlau D.M.Fram J.S.Almenoff R.Harpaz P.LePendu N.H.Shah C.Volinsky T.Johnson C.Cortes
empir (3) squash (2) model (2) drug (2) data (2) bay (2) hypothesi (1) algorithm (1) reaction (1) fraction (1)
Person: William DuMouchel
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 6 papers:
- KDD-2013-HarpazDLS #empirical
- Empirical bayes model to combine signals of adverse drug reactions (RH, WD, PL, NHS), pp. 1339–1347.
- KDD-2003-DuMouchelA #design
- Applications of sampling and fractional factorial designs to model-free data squashing (WD, DKA), pp. 511–516.
- KDD-2003-FramAD #data mining #empirical #mining #safety
- Empirical Bayesian data mining for discovering patterns in post-marketing drug safety (DMF, JSA, WD), pp. 359–368.
- KDD-2001-DuMouchelP #empirical #multi
- Empirical bayes screening for multi-item associations (WD, DP), pp. 67–76.
- Squashing Flat Files Flatter (WD, CV, TJ, CC, DP), pp. 6–15.
- KDD-1998-DuMouchelS #algorithm #detection #performance #testing
- A Fast Computer Intrusion Detection Algorithm Based on Hypothesis Testing of Command Transition Probabilities (WD, MS), pp. 189–193.