1 × Australia
1 × India
1 × Japan
1 × Korea
1 × Spain
1 × USA
1 × United Kingdom
M.Maruyama H.Miyao ∅ T.Hananoi H.Nishimura S.Asano M.Kobayashi T.Yamaguchi M.Tsutsumi K.Nakashima M.Koga K.Marukawa Y.Shima
recognit (6) charact (6) line (4) extract (3) use (3) off (3) featur (2) handwritten (1) signboard (1) algorithm (1)
Person: Yasuaki Nakano
Wrote 8 papers:
- ICDAR-2005-MiyaoMNH #online #recognition
- Off-Line Handwritten Character Recognition by SVM on the Virtual Examples Synthesized from On-Line Characters (HM, MM, YN, TH), pp. 494–498.
- ICDAR-2003-YamaguchiNMMH #classification #recognition
- Digit Classification on Signboards for Telephone Number Recognition (TY, YN, MM, HM, TH), pp. 359–363.
- ICDAR-2001-NishimuraTMMN #feature model #recognition #using
- Off-line Hand-written Character Recognition Using Integrated 1D HMMs Based on Feature Extraction Filters (HN, MT, MM, HM, YN), pp. 417–423.
- ICPR-v4-2000-Nakano00a #recognition
- Needs and Seeds in Character Recognition (YN), pp. 4140–4146.
- ICDAR-1999-NishimuraKMN #algorithm #feature model #multi #recognition #using
- Off-line Character Recognition using HMM by Multiple Directional Feature Extraction and Voting with Bagging Algorithm (HN, MK, MM, YN), pp. 49–52.
- ICPR-1998-MaruyamaAN #bidirectional #recognition #synthesis
- Face recognition by bidirectional view synthesis (MM, SA, YN), pp. 157–159.
- ICDAR-v2-1995-MiyaoN #approach #music #network #using
- Head and stem extraction from printed music scores using a neural network approach (HM, YN), pp. 1074–1079.
- ICDAR-1993-NakashimaKMSN #generative #image
- A contour fill method for alpha-numeric character image generation (KN, MK, KM, YS, YN), pp. 722–725.