Stem exoskeleton$ (all stems)
- CASE-2014-HsiehL #lightweight
- A lightweight gravity-balanced exoskeleton for home rehabilitation of upper limbs (HCH, CCL), pp. 972–977.
- CASE-2014-JacksonELMPCC #development
- Development of an active powered biped lower limb exoskeleton (SJ, LE, CL, PM, KP, MC, XC), pp. 990–995.
- CASE-2014-PuTC #design #development #smarttech
- Design and development of the wearable hand exoskeleton system for rehabilitation of hand impaired patients (SWP, SYT, JYC), pp. 996–1001.
- CASE-2013-MuZ #research
- Research on sensing strategy for exoskeleton robot control (TM, XZ), pp. 546–549.
- CASE-2011-TalpasanuK #analysis #approach
- Exoskeleton systems kinematics analysis with graph-matroid approach (IT, SK), pp. 822–827.
- ESEC-FSE-2007-Siagri #artificial reality #grid #pervasive
- Pervasive computers and the GRID: the birth of a computational exoskeleton for augmented reality (RS), pp. 1–4.