- CHI-2013-HernandezYGFS #design #game studies
- Designing action-based exergames for children with cerebral palsy (HAH, ZY, TCNG, DF, LS), pp. 1261–1270.
- CHI-2012-HernandezGFSYBHSS #design #game studies
- Design of an exergaming station for children with cerebral palsy (HAH, TCNG, DF, LS, ZY, QB, MAH, CS, TS), pp. 2619–2628.
- ICPR-2012-LimbeckKH #automation
- Semi-automatic tracking of markers in facial palsy (PL, WGK, YH), pp. 69–72.
- HCD-2009-Nishiguchi #people #user interface
- Support Method for Improving the Ability of People with Cerebral Palsy to Efficiently Point a Mouse at Objects on a GUI Screen (HN), pp. 531–537.