1 × Finland
1 × Germany
1 × Greece
1 × Italy
8 × USA
S.Guha J.Naor A.Bar-Noy P.Raghavan Y.Mansour M.Sviridenko U.Vishkin A.Borodin N.Bansal T.Kimbrel G.Even A.Blum P.Tiwari G.M.Landau A.Chakrabarti A.Epstein A.Moss E.Upfal S.Irani T.S.Jayram R.Krauthgamer R.Bar-Yehuda A.Freund R.Canetti S.Kutten O.Berkman D.Breslauer Z.Galil L.Fleischer M.Mahdian A.Kesselman Z.Lotker B.Patt-Shamir
approxim (3) alloc (3) competit (2) schedul (2) server (2) improv (2) buffer (2) graph (2) unfamiliar (1) throughput (1)
Person: Baruch Schieber
Wrote 16 papers:
- STOC-2006-BansalCES #graph
- A quasi-PTAS for unsplittable flow on line graphs (NB, AC, AE, BS), pp. 721–729.
- Further Improvements in Competitive Guarantees for QoS Buffering (NB, LF, TK, MM, BS, MS), pp. 196–207.
- STOC-2001-JayramKKSS #online
- Online server allocation in a server farm via benefit task systems (TSJ, TK, RK, BS, MS), pp. 540–549.
- Buffer overflow management in QoS switches (AK, ZL, YM, BPS, BS, MS), pp. 520–529.
- STOC-2000-Bar-NoyBFNS #approach #approximate #resource management #scheduling
- A unified approach to approximating resource allocation and scheduling (ABN, RBY, AF, JN, BS), pp. 735–744.
- STOC-2000-EvenGS #approximate #graph
- Improved approximations of crossings in graph drawings (GE, SG, BS), pp. 296–305.
- STOC-1999-Bar-NoyGNS #approximate #multi #realtime #scheduling #throughput
- Approximating the Throughput of Multiple Machines Under Real-Time Scheduling (ABN, SG, JN, BS), pp. 622–631.
- STOC-1999-GuhaMNS #performance
- Efficient Recovery from Power Outage (SG, AM, JN, BS), pp. 574–582.
- STOC-1998-Bar-NoyGNS #multi #network
- Multicasting in Heterogeneous Networks (ABN, SG, JN, BS), pp. 448–453.
- Bandwidth allocation with preemption (ABN, RC, SK, YM, BS), pp. 616–625.
- STOC-1993-BorodinRSU #hardware #how #question
- How much can hardware help routing? (AB, PR, BS, EU), pp. 573–582.
- STOC-1991-BlumRS #geometry #navigation
- Navigating in Unfamiliar Geometric Terrain (AB, PR, BS), pp. 494–504.
- STOC-1991-BorodinIRS #locality
- Competitive Paging with Locality of Reference (AB, SI, PR, BS), pp. 249–259.
- ICALP-1989-MansourST #bound
- Lower Bounds for Computations with the Floor Operation (YM, BS, PT), pp. 559–573.
- STOC-1989-BerkmanBGSV #problem
- Highly Parallelizable Problems (OB, DB, ZG, BS, UV), pp. 309–319.
- ICALP-1987-LandauSV #parallel
- Parallel Construction of a Suffix Tree (GML, BS, UV), pp. 314–325.