1 × Canada
1 × Finland
1 × Greece
1 × Iceland
1 × Poland
3 × France
5 × USA
K.Pruhs J.Naor H.Chan N.Buchbinder V.Nagarajan M.Sviridenko J.Kulkarni S.Khot B.Schieber A.Gupta G.Guruganesh R.Krishnaswamy R.Khandekar V.Bhatt P.Jayanti R.Kondapally K.Jain A.Kazeykina D.Katz T.W.Lam L.Lee A.Chakrabarti A.Epstein A.Blum S.Chawla A.Meyerson S.Gupta N.Dutt A.Nicolau R.Gupta L.Fleischer T.Kimbrel M.Mahdian
algorithm (5) schedul (5) competit (3) problem (3) bound (3) time (3) guarante (2) approxim (2) network (2) server (2)
Person: Nikhil Bansal
Wrote 18 papers:
- STOC-2015-BansalGG #graph #independence #on the #set
- On the Lovász Theta function for Independent Sets in Sparse Graphs (NB, AG, GG), pp. 193–200.
- Minimizing Flow-Time on Unrelated Machines (NB, JK), pp. 851–860.
- STOC-2012-BansalBJK #trade-off
- Tight time-space tradeoff for mutual exclusion (NB, VB, PJ, RK), pp. 971–982.
- ICALP-v1-2010-BansalBN #problem
- Metrical Task Systems and the k-Server Problem on HSTs (NB, NB, JN), pp. 287–298.
- ICALP-v1-2010-BansalK #problem #scheduling
- Inapproximability of Hypergraph Vertex Cover and Applications to Scheduling Problems (NB, SK), pp. 250–261.
- ICALP-v1-2010-BansalKN #algorithm #scalability #scheduling
- Better Scalable Algorithms for Broadcast Scheduling (NB, RK, VN), pp. 324–335.
- ICALP-v2-2010-BansalJKN #algorithm #approximate #ranking
- Approximation Algorithms for Diversified Search Ranking (NB, KJ, AK, JN), pp. 273–284.
- ICALP-v1-2009-BansalCPK #bound #scalability
- Improved Bounds for Speed Scaling in Devices Obeying the Cube-Root Rule (NB, HLC, KP, DK), pp. 144–155.
- ICALP-A-2008-BansalCLL #bound #scheduling
- Scheduling for Speed Bounded Processors (NB, HLC, TWL, LKL), pp. 409–420.
- STOC-2008-BansalBN #algorithm #random
- Randomized competitive algorithms for generalized caching (NB, NB, JN), pp. 235–244.
- STOC-2008-BansalKN #bound #design #network
- Additive guarantees for degree bounded directed network design (NB, RK, VN), pp. 769–778.
- ICALP-2007-BansalCP #algorithm #scheduling
- Competitive Algorithms for Due Date Scheduling (NB, HLC, KP), pp. 28–39.
- STOC-2006-BansalCES #graph
- A quasi-PTAS for unsplittable flow on line graphs (NB, AC, AE, BS), pp. 721–729.
- STOC-2006-BansalS #problem
- The Santa Claus problem (NB, MS), pp. 31–40.
- DATE-v1-2004-BansalGDNG #architecture #configuration management #network
- Network Topology Exploration of Mesh-Based Coarse-Grain Reconfigurable Architectures (NB, SG, ND, AN, RG), pp. 474–479.
- Further Improvements in Competitive Guarantees for QoS Buffering (NB, LF, TK, MM, BS, MS), pp. 196–207.
- STOC-2004-BansalBCM #algorithm #approximate
- Approximation algorithms for deadline-TSP and vehicle routing with time-windows (NB, AB, SC, AM), pp. 166–174.
- STOC-2003-BansalP #scheduling
- Server scheduling in the Lp norm: a rising tide lifts all boat (NB, KP), pp. 242–250.