1 × Canada
1 × South Korea
4 × USA
P.Sengers H.Brynjarsdóttir T.Jenkins J.Pierce J.Maki N.Martin K.Boehner N.Knouf J.Lukens T.Lodato T.Kim T.Hirsch W.W.Gaver M.Håkansson E.Baumer
sustain (4) hci (4) design (3) express (2) public (2) unpersuad (1) construct (1) research (1) landscap (1) consider (1)
Person: Carl F. DiSalvo
Wrote 6 papers:
- CHI-2015-PierceSHJGD #design #human-computer
- Expanding and Refining Design and Criticality in HCI (JP, PS, TH, TJ, WWG, CFD), pp. 2083–2092.
- CHI-2014-DiSalvoLLJK #design #how #human-computer #matter
- Making public things: how HCI design can express matters of concern (CFD, JL, TL, TJ, TK), pp. 2397–2406.
- CHI-2012-BrynjarsdottirHPBDS #how #persuasion
- Sustainably unpersuaded: how persuasion narrows our vision of sustainability (HB, MH, JP, EB, CFD, PS), pp. 947–956.
- CHI-2010-DiSalvoSB #human-computer
- Mapping the landscape of sustainable HCI (CFD, PS, HB), pp. 1975–1984.
- CHI-2009-DiSalvoBKS #human-computer
- Nourishing the ground for sustainable HCI: considerations from ecologically engaged art (CFD, KB, NK, PS), pp. 385–394.
- CHI-2007-DiSalvoMM #case study #named #research
- Mapmover: a case study of design-oriented research into collective expression and constructed publics (CFD, JM, NM), pp. 1249–1252.