1 × Canada
1 × France
1 × South Korea
3 × USA
E.Paulos ∅ P.Sengers C.F.DiSalvo D.J.Schiano W.Odom E.Stolterman E.Blevis T.Hirsch T.Jenkins W.W.Gaver H.Brynjarsdóttir M.Håkansson E.Baumer
interact (5) energi (5) design (5) technolog (2) sustain (2) electr (2) domest (2) phenomenolog (1) counterfunct (1) understand (1)
Person: James Pierce
Wrote 10 papers:
- CHI-2015-PierceP #design #multi
- Making Multiple Uses of the Obscura 1C Digital Camera: Reflecting on the Design, Production, Packaging and Distribution of a Counterfunctional Device (JP, EP), pp. 2103–2112.
- CHI-2015-PierceSHJGD #design #human-computer
- Expanding and Refining Design and Criticality in HCI (JP, PS, TH, TJ, WWG, CFD), pp. 2083–2092.
- CHI-2013-PierceP #interactive
- Electric materialities and interactive technology (JP, EP), pp. 119–128.
- CHI-2012-BrynjarsdottirHPBDS #how #persuasion
- Sustainably unpersuaded: how persuasion narrows our vision of sustainability (HB, MH, JP, EB, CFD, PS), pp. 947–956.
- CHI-2012-Pierce #design
- Undesigning technology: considering the negation of design by design (JP), pp. 957–966.
- CHI-2012-PierceP #energy #interactive #monitoring
- Beyond energy monitors: interaction, energy, and emerging energy systems (JP, EP), pp. 665–674.
- CHI-2011-PierceP #interactive
- Second-hand interactions: investigating reacquisition and dispossession practices around domestic objects (JP, EP), pp. 2385–2394.
- A phenomenology of human-electricity relations (JP, EP), pp. 2405–2408.
- CHI-2010-PierceSP #energy #interactive
- Home, habits, and energy: examining domestic interactions and energy consumption (JP, DJS, EP), pp. 1985–1994.
- CHI-2009-OdomPSB #comprehension #design #interactive #why
- Understanding why we preserve some things and discard others in the context of interaction design (WO, JP, ES, EB), pp. 1053–1062.