1 × Canada
8 × USA
D.Kaufer R.Chandhok J.H.Morris P.G.Wojahn S.H.Regli L.D.Setlock S.R.Fussell B.Bullock J.M.Haake N.A.Streitz D.Boyarski J.Forlizzi R.Chimera T.Gillespie G.C.Wenger D.Charney L.Kim P.Erion D.Miller
write (6) collabor (5) communic (3) design (3) represent (2) hypertext (2) distribut (2) support (2) flexibl (2) system (2)
Person: Christine Neuwirth
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 11 papers:
- Taking it out of context: collaborating within and across cultures in face-to-face settings and via instant messaging (LDS, SRF, CN), pp. 604–613.
- CHI-1998-BoyarskiNFR #case study
- A Study of Fonts Designed for Screen Display (DB, CN, JF, SHR), pp. 87–94.
- CHI-1998-WojahnNB #collaboration #communication #interface
- Effects of Interfaces for Annotation on Communication in a Collaborative Task (PGW, CN, BB), pp. 456–463.
- CSCW-1998-NeuwirthMRCW #communication
- Envisioning Communication: Task-Tailorable Representations of Communication in Asynchronous Work (CN, JHM, SHR, RC, GCW), pp. 265–274.
- CHI-1994-NeuwirthCCWK94a #collaboration #comparison #distributed #documentation
- Distributed collaborative writing: a comparison of spoken and written modalities for reviewing and revising documents (CN, RC, DC, PGW, LK), pp. 51–57.
- CSCW-1994-NeuwirthKCM #collaboration #distributed #interactive #parametricity
- Computer Support for Distributed Collaborative Writing: Defining Parameters of Interaction (CN, DK, RC, JHM), pp. 145–152.
- HT-ECHT-1994-HaakeNS #flexibility #hypermedia #requirements
- Coexistence and Transformation of Informal and Formal Structures: Requirements for More Flexible Hypermedia Systems (JMH, CN, NAS), pp. 1–12.
- CSCW-1992-NeuwirthCKEMM #collaboration #flexibility
- Flexible Diff-ing in a Collaborative Writing System (CN, RC, DK, PE, JHM, DM), pp. 147–154.
- CSCW-1990-NeuwirthKCM #design
- Issues in the Design of Computer Support for Co-Authoring and Commenting (CN, DK, RC, JHM), pp. 183–195.
- HT-1989-NeuwirthK #design #process #tool support
- The Role of External Representations in the Writing Process: Implications for the Design of Hypertext-Based Writing Tools (CN, DK), pp. 319–341.
- HT-1987-NeuwirthKCG #hypermedia
- The Notes Program: A Hypertext Application for Writing from Source Texts (CN, DK, RC, TG), pp. 121–141.