1 × Germany
2 × France
D.Bertozzi A.Strano G.N.Gaydadjiev C.G.Requena M.E.Gómez L.Benini M.Favalli F.G.Villamón S.Medardoni P.López
network (2) design (2) chip (2) architectur (1) constraint (1) technolog (1) mesochron (1) structur (1) nanoscal (1) topolog (1)
Person: Daniele Ludovici
Wrote 3 papers:
- DATE-2011-StranoGLFGB #architecture #scalability #self
- Exploiting Network-on-Chip structural redundancy for a cooperative and scalable built-in self-test architecture (AS, CGR, DL, MF, MEG, DB), pp. 661–666.
- DATE-2010-LudoviciSGBB #design #effectiveness #flexibility
- Design space exploration of a mesochronous link for cost-effective and flexible GALS NOCs (DL, AS, GNG, LB, DB), pp. 679–684.
- DATE-2009-LudoviciVMRGLGB #constraints #design
- Assessing fat-tree topologies for regular network-on-chip design under nanoscale technology constraints (DL, FGV, SM, CGR, MEG, PL, GNG, DB), pp. 562–565.