1 × Austria
1 × Germany
1 × The Netherlands
2 × Canada
3 × USA
T.Ishida K.Kato H.Ishiguro Y.Murakami K.Isbister T.Nishimura C.Yoshida K.Tanaka Y.Wada D.Nogami S.Koizumi H.Ito C.Nass M.Okamoto
telepres (4) social (4) enhanc (3) camera (3) space (3) communic (2) support (2) movabl (2) video (2) human (2)
Person: Hideyuki Nakanishi
Wrote 9 papers:
- CHI-2014-NakanishiTW #social
- Remote handshaking: touch enhances video-mediated social telepresence (HN, KT, YW), pp. 2143–2152.
- CHI-2011-NakanishiKI #social
- Zoom cameras and movable displays enhance social telepresence (HN, KK, HI), pp. 63–72.
- CHI-2009-NakanishiMK #social
- Movable cameras enhance social telepresence in media spaces (HN, YM, KK), pp. 433–442.
- CSCW-2008-NakanishiMNI #matter #social
- Minimum movement matters: impact of robot-mounted cameras on social telepresence (HN, YM, DN, HI), pp. 303–312.
- CHI-2004-NakanishiKII #communication #scalability
- Transcendent communication: location-based guidance for large-scale public spaces (HN, SK, TI, HI), pp. 655–662.
- CHI-2000-IsbisterNIN #design #interactive
- Helper agent: designing an assistant for human-human interaction in a virtual meeting space (KI, HN, TI, CN), pp. 57–64.
- HCI-CCAD-1999-OkamotoNII #communication
- Supporting cross-cultural communication in real-world encounters (MO, HN, KI, TI), pp. 442–446.
- SAC-1998-NishimuraNYI #game studies #video
- Applying videogame technologies to video conferencing systems (TN, HN, CY, TI), pp. 471–476.
- CSCW-1996-NakanishiYNI #named #network
- FreeWalk: Supporting Casual Meetings in a Network (HN, CY, TN, TI), pp. 308–314.