1 × France
1 × Germany
1 × Spain
1 × Turkey
2 × USA
Ö.C.Özcanli K.Nepal R.I.Bahar W.R.Patterson A.Zaslavsky A.Hoogs P.Yarlagadda O.G.Sezer Y.Altunbasak D.B.Cooper
circuit (3) design (3) vehicl (2) group (2) chang (2) nois (2) base (2) probabilist (1) likelihood (1) markovian (1)
Person: Joseph L. Mundy
Wrote 7 papers:
- ICPR-2010-OzcanliM #recognition
- Vehicle Recognition as Changes in Satellite Imagery (ÖCÖ, JLM), pp. 3336–3339.
- ICPR-2008-SezerMAC #detection #markov #named
- NorMaL: Non-compact Markovian Likelihood for change detection (OGS, JLM, YA, DBC), pp. 1–4.
- ICPR-2008-YarlagaddaOM #3d #classification #distance
- Lie group distance based generic 3-d vehicle classification (PY, ÖCÖ, JLM), pp. 1–4.
- DATE-2007-NepalBMPZ #design #interactive #multi
- Interactive presentation: Techniques for designing noise-tolerant multi-level combinational circuits (KN, RIB, JLM, WRP, AZ), pp. 576–581.
- DATE-2006-NepalBMPZ #design #fault #memory management
- Designing MRF based error correcting circuits for memory elements (KN, RIB, JLM, WRP, AZ), pp. 792–793.
- DAC-2005-NepalBMPZ #design #logic #probability
- Designing logic circuits for probabilistic computation in the presence of noise (KN, RIB, JLM, WRP, AZ), pp. 485–490.
- ICPR-v1-2000-HoogsM #approach #bound
- An Integrated Boundary and Region Approach to Perceptual Grouping (AH, JLM), pp. 1284–1290.