1 × Spain
1 × Taiwan
K.Okada K.Yamazaki T.Yamamoto M.Murooka S.Noda S.Nozawa Y.Kakiuchi K.Sogen S.Kagami H.Inoue Kotaro Nagahama Keisuke Takeshita Hiroaki Yaguchi
base (4) object (3) strategi (2) manipul (2) learn (2) load (2) correspond (1) properti (1) maintain (1) instruct (1)
Person: Masayuki Inaba
Wrote 5 papers:
- CASE-2014-MurookaNNKOI #learning #physics #scalability
- Manipulation strategy learning for carrying large objects based on mapping from object physical property to object manipulation action in virtual environment (MM, SN, SN, YK, KO, MI), pp. 263–270.
- CASE-2014-NodaMNKOI #behaviour #maintenance #online #predict
- Online maintaining behavior of high-load and unstable postures based on whole-body load balancing strategy with thermal prediction (SN, MM, SN, YK, KO, MI), pp. 1166–1171.
- CASE-2014-YamazakiSYI #3d #modelling
- 3D shape modeling of movable parts of furniture based on time-series surface correspondence (KY, KS, TY, MI), pp. 249–254.
- ICPR-v4-2000-KagamiOII #3d #generative #realtime
- Realtime 3D Depth Flow Generation and its Application to Track to Walking Human Being (SK, KO, MI, HI), pp. 4197–4200.
- CASE-2018-NagahamaTYYYI #learning
- A Learning Method for a Daily Assistive Robot for Opening and Closing Doors Based on Simple Instructions (KN, KT, HY, KY, TY, MI), pp. 599–605.