3 × Canada
S.K.Debray G.R.Andrews K.Tuite Z.Popovic D.Hsiao N.Tabing A.M.Smith Rahul Banerjee J.Popovic
unspecul (2) point (2) game (2) reconstruct (1) unschedul (1) interact (1) competit (1) acquisit (1) outdoor (1) itanium (1)
Person: Noah Snavely
Wrote 5 papers:
- CHI-2011-TuiteSHTP #game studies #image #named #scalability
- PhotoCity: training experts at large-scale image acquisition through a competitive game (KT, NS, DYH, NT, ZP), pp. 1383–1392.
- Unspeculation (NS, SKD, GRA), pp. 205–214.
- WCRE-2003-SnavelyDA #bytecode #reverse engineering
- Unscheduling, Unpredication, Unspeculation: Reverse Engineering Itanium Executables (NS, SKD, GRA), pp. 4–13.
- FDG-2010-TuiteSHSP #3d #game studies
- Reconstructing the world in 3D: bringing games with a purpose outdoors (KT, NS, DYH, AMS, ZP), pp. 232–239.
- FDG-2015-TuiteBSPP #3d #named
- PointCraft: Harnessing Players' FPS Skills to Interactively Trace Point Clouds in 3D (KT, RB, NS, JP, ZP).