1 × South Korea
2 × Canada
2 × USA
K.Han J.M.Carroll M.B.Rosson Gege Gao V.Bellotti B.Koehne J.S.Olson J.Y.Jang D.Lee S.Zheng Daehyoung Lee Georgia Frey Alison Cheng S.Cambridge K.Hoy L.R.Handalian
communiti (2) timebank (2) particip (2) unequ (2) remot (2) motiv (2) mobil (2) peer (2) game (2) characterist (1)
Person: Patrick C. Shih
Wrote 8 papers:
- CHI-2015-JangHSL #comparative #generative
- Generation Like: Comparative Characteristics in Instagram (JYJ, KH, PCS, DL), pp. 4039–4042.
- Unequal Time for Unequal Value: Implications of Differing Motivations for Participation in Timebanking (PCS, VB, KH, JMC), pp. 1075–1084.
- CSCW-2015-ZhengRSC #behaviour #comprehension #motivation #student
- Understanding Student Motivation, Behaviors and Perceptions in MOOCs (SZ, MBR, PCS, JMC), pp. 1882–1895.
- CHI-2014-BellottiCHSHHC #peer-to-peer #towards
- Towards community-centered support for peer-to-peer service exchange: rethinking the timebanking metaphor (VB, SC, KH, PCS, LRH, KH, JMC), pp. 2975–2984.
- CSCW-2014-HanSRC #community #mobile
- Enhancing community awareness of and participation in local heritage with a mobile application (KH, PCS, MBR, JMC), pp. 1144–1155.
- Remote and alone: coping with being the remote member on the team (BK, PCS, JSO), pp. 1257–1266.
- DiGRA-2018-GaoS #analysis #design #framework #game studies #matter #platform
- Does Platform Matter? A Game Design Analysis of Female Engagement in MOBA Games (GG, PCS).
- VS-Games-2018-LeeFCS #mobile #physics #process
- Puzzle Walk: A Gamified Mobile App to Increase Physical Activity in Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder (DL, GF, AC, PCS), pp. 1–4.