1 × Denmark
1 × Finland
1 × Greece
1 × Portugal
1 × United Kingdom
J.Sheard M.Dick K.Lynch D.Hagan L.Stern R.Hanewald I.MacDonald M.Walsh
student (4) program (2) cheat (2) postgradu (1) softwar (1) practic (1) plagiar (1) percept (1) pedagog (1) environ (1)
Person: Selby Markham
Wrote 7 papers:
- ITiCSE-2005-SternMH #how #student
- You can lead a horse to water: how students really use pedagogical software (LS, SM, RH), pp. 246–250.
- ITiCSE-2003-LynchM #learning #student
- The winds of change: students’ comfort level in different learning environments (KL, SM), pp. 70–73.
- ITiCSE-2002-SheardDMMW #student
- Cheating and plagiarism: perceptions and practices of first year IT students (JS, MD, SM, IM, MW), pp. 183–187.
- ITiCSE-2001-DickSM #student
- Is it okay to cheat? — the views of postgraduate students (MD, JS, SM), pp. 61–64.
- ITiCSE-2000-HaganM #experience #programming #question
- Does it help to have some programming experience before beginning a computing degree program? (DH, SM), pp. 25–28.