1 × Spain
2 × Greece
2 × USA
K.Kojima Y.Tawatsuji K.Muramatsu K.Tanaka Y.Horiguchi T.Akakura K.Eto M.Mukuda Y.Kabasawa
studi (3) human (3) experiment (2) toward (2) model (2) agent (2) base (2) relationship (1) movement (1) interfac (1)
Person: Tatsunori Matsui
Wrote 5 papers:
- HCI-AIMT-2014-TawatsujiMM #reasoning #towards
- Proposal for the Model of Occurrence of Negative Response toward Humanlike Agent Based on Brain Function by Qualitative Reasoning (YT, KM, TM), pp. 768–778.
- HIMI-AS-2014-MatsuiHKA #behaviour #case study #education #learning
- A Study on Exploration of Relationships between Behaviors and Mental States of Learners for Value Co-creative Education and Learning Environment (TM, YH, KK, TA), pp. 69–79.
- HCI-IMT-2013-TawatsujiKM #case study #eye tracking #modelling #towards
- Experimental Study Toward Modeling of the Uncanny Valley Based on Eye Movements on Human/Non-human Faces (YT, KK, TM), pp. 398–407.
- HCI-ITE-2011-TanakaMK #case study #human-computer #interactive #interface #multi
- Experimental Study on Appropriate Reality of Agents as a Multi-modal Interface for Human-Computer Interaction (KT, TM, KK), pp. 613–622.
- KMIS-2010-EtoMKM #evaluation #process
- Externalization Method and Its Evaluation of Know-how Information for Care Planning Processes by Awareness of Novices (KE, MM, YK, TM), pp. 201–206.