1 × France
2 × Canada
3 × USA
R.E.Kraut R.Kraut J.M.Levine M.Burke M.Joshi C.P.Rosé T.A.Vlahovic H.Zhu A.Kittur
support (4) audienc (2) topic (2) onlin (2) stay (2) relationship (1) leadership (1) wikipedia (1) satisfact (1) communiti (1)
Person: Yi-Chia Wang
Wrote 6 papers:
- CHI-2014-VlahovicWKL #community #online
- Support matching and satisfaction in an online breast cancer support community (TAV, YCW, REK, JML), pp. 1625–1634.
- CHI-2013-WangBK #analysis #facebook #gender #topic
- Gender, topic, and audience response: an analysis of user-generated content on facebook (YCW, MB, REK), pp. 31–34.
- CHI-2012-WangK #development #exclamation #topic #twitter
- Twitter and the development of an audience: those who stay on topic thrive! (YCW, RK), pp. 1515–1518.
- CSCW-2012-WangKL #health #online
- To stay or leave?: the relationship of emotional and informational support to commitment in online health support groups (YCW, RK, JML), pp. 833–842.
- CHI-2011-ZhuKWK #identification #wiki
- Identifying shared leadership in Wikipedia (HZ, REK, YCW, AK), pp. 3431–3434.
- CSCW-2008-WangJR #interactive #interface
- Investigating the effect of discussion forum interface affordances on patterns of conversational interactions (YCW, MJ, CPR), pp. 555–558.