Stem kindergarten$ (all stems)
- CSCW-2012-LeeTH #coordination #named
- Micro-coordination: because we did not already learn everything we need to know about working with others in kindergarten (JSL, DGT, SH), pp. 1135–1144.
- CHI-2009-NasanenOL #mobile #social
- Mobile media in the social fabric of a kindergarten (JN, AO, AL), pp. 2167–2176.
- CHI-2008-ChangLHHCWCH #education
- Playful toothbrush: ubicomp technology for teaching tooth brushing to kindergarten children (YCC, JLL, CJH, NYH, HHC, HYW, PYC, YLH), pp. 363–372.
- HIMI-IIE-2007-MitsumotoW #email #people #visual notation
- Exchanging Graphical Emails Among Elderly People and Kindergarten Children (MM, SHW), pp. 74–83.
- CHI-2006-Wyeth #case study #experience #game studies
- Ethnography in the kindergarten: examining children’s play experiences (PW), pp. 1225–1228.
- ITiCSE-1997-BerghelNSTT #design #education
- You learned all you need to design educational software design in kindergarten (panel) (HB, CAN, ES, HGT, JT), p. 139.