1 × Hungary
1 × India
1 × Ireland
1 × USA
S.Demeyer R.Tonelli M.Marchesi G.Concas S.Counsell G.Laghari P.Tourani B.Adams M.Ortu K.Wyckmans A.Lamkanfi J.McFall S.Swift
fan (4) refactor (2) analysi (2) studi (2) empir (2) emot (2) out (2) relationship (1) exploratori (1) spectrum (1)
♂ Person: Alessandro Murgia
Facilitated 1 volumes:
Wrote 5 papers:
- MSR-2014-MurgiaTAO #analysis #developer
- Do developers feel emotions? an exploratory analysis of emotions in software artifacts (AM, PT, BA, MO), pp. 262–271.
- MSR-2013-DemeyerMWL #analysis #exclamation
- Happy birthday! a trend analysis on past MSR papers (SD, AM, KW, AL), pp. 353–362.
- CSMR-2012-MurgiaTMCCMS #empirical #refactoring
- Refactoring and its Relationship with Fan-in and Fan-out: An Empirical Study (AM, RT, MM, GC, SC, JM, SS), pp. 63–72.
- WCRE-2011-MurgiaTCCM #empirical #refactoring
- An Empirical Study of Refactoring in the Context of FanIn and FanOut Coupling (AM, RT, SC, GC, MM), pp. 372–376.
- ASE-2016-LaghariMD #fault #locality #set
- Fine-tuning spectrum based fault localisation with frequent method item sets (GL, AM, SD), pp. 274–285.