1 × Hungary
1 × Ireland
2 × Italy
M.Marchesi G.Concas G.Destefanis A.Murgia S.Counsell M.Ortu B.Adams P.Tourani J.McFall S.Swift
fan (4) studi (3) empir (3) refactor (2) out (2) relationship (1) product (1) pattern (1) context (1) analysi (1)
Person: Roberto Tonelli
Wrote 4 papers:
- MSR-2015-OrtuADTMT #effectiveness #empirical
- Are Bullies More Productive? Empirical Study of Affectiveness vs. Issue Fixing Time (MO, BA, GD, PT, MM, RT), pp. 303–313.
- CSMR-2012-MurgiaTMCCMS #empirical #refactoring
- Refactoring and its Relationship with Fan-in and Fan-out: An Empirical Study (AM, RT, MM, GC, SC, JM, SS), pp. 63–72.
- SAC-2012-DestefanisTCM #analysis #anti #java #scalability
- An analysis of anti-micro-patterns effects on fault-proneness in large Java systems (GD, RT, GC, MM), pp. 1251–1253.
- WCRE-2011-MurgiaTCCM #empirical #refactoring
- An Empirical Study of Refactoring in the Context of FanIn and FanOut Coupling (AM, RT, SC, GC, MM), pp. 372–376.