2 × USA
2 × United Kingdom
N.Arnosti F.J.Provost ∅ K.B.Bruce T.P.Murtagh
probabilist (1) incomplet (1) telephon (1) explicit (1) disjunct (1) contextu (1) program (1) network (1) diagnos (1) theori (1)
Person: Andrea Pohoreckyj Danyluk
Facilitated 2 volumes:
Wrote 4 papers:
- ICML-2012-DanylukA #feature model #probability
- Feature Selection via Probabilistic Outputs (APD, NA), p. 127.
- ITiCSE-2001-BruceDM #programming
- Event-driven programming is simple enough for CS1 (KBB, APD, TPM), pp. 1–4.
- ICML-1993-DanylukP #fault #learning #network
- Small Disjuncts in Action: Learning to Diagnose Errors in the Local Loop of the Telephone Network (APD, FJP), pp. 81–88.
- ML-1989-Danyluk #bias #induction #information management
- Finding New Rules for Incomplete Theories: Explicit Biases for Induction with Contextual Information (APD), pp. 34–36.