1 × France
1 × Germany
1 × The Netherlands
1 × USA
K.Anand K.Elwazeer M.Smithson R.Barua T.Creech A.D.Keromytis
binari (3) rewrit (2) supplement (1) framework (1) tradeoff (1) parallel (1) abstract (1) without (1) variabl (1) scalabl (1)
Person: Aparna Kotha
Wrote 4 papers:
- ESOP-2014-KothaACESB #bound #parallel #runtime
- Affine Parallelization of Loops with Run-Time Dependent Bounds from Binaries (AK, KA, TC, KE, MS, RB), pp. 554–574.
- ICSM-2013-AnandEKSBK #abstraction #analysis #bytecode #framework #memory management #stack
- An Accurate Stack Memory Abstraction and Symbolic Analysis Framework for Executables (KA, KE, AK, MS, RB, ADK), pp. 90–99.
- PLDI-2013-ElwazeerAKSB #data type #detection #scalability
- Scalable variable and data type detection in a binary rewriter (KE, KA, AK, MS, RB), pp. 51–60.
- WCRE-2013-SmithsonEAKB #correctness #trade-off
- Static binary rewriting without supplemental information: Overcoming the tradeoff between coverage and correctness (MS, KE, KA, AK, RB), pp. 52–61.