1 × Germany
1 × Israel
1 × South Korea
1 × Switzerland
1 × United Kingdom
2 × Italy
A.Luxton-Reilly P.Denny R.Amor R.Blagojevic J.Downs J.G.Hosking S.A.Jalil I.Warren R.Sheehan D.J.Bertinshaw A.Crossan S.A.Brewster L.He T.Zaman K.Karunanayaka A.W.Yeo G.Jengan E.Y.Do
learn (3) question (2) interact (2) student (2) generat (2) taxonomi (1) multimod (1) handwrit (1) collabor (1) support (1)
Person: Beryl Plimmer
Wrote 7 papers:
- CHI-2015-PlimmerHZKYJBD #interactive #tool support
- New Interaction Tools for Preserving an Old Language (BP, LH, TZ, KK, AWY, GJ, RB, EYLD), pp. 3493–3502.
- ITiCSE-2013-JalilPWL #design #interactive #learning #taxonomy
- Design eye: an interactive learning environment based on the solo taxonomy (SAJ, BP, IW, ALR), pp. 22–27.
- Ambient awareness of build status in collocated software teams (JD, BP, JGH), pp. 507–517.
- ITiCSE-2012-Luxton-ReillyDPS #how #learning #process #student
- Activities, affordances and attitude: how student-generated questions assist learning (ALR, PD, BP, RS), pp. 4–9.
- ITiCSE-2011-Luxton-ReillyDPB #student
- Supporting student-generated free-response questions (ALR, PD, BP, DJB), pp. 153–157.
- CHI-2008-PlimmerCBB #collaboration #multimodal #people
- Multimodal collaborative handwriting training for visually-impaired people (BP, AC, SAB, RB), pp. 393–402.
- ITiCSE-2006-PlimmerA #education #human-computer #learning
- Peer teaching extends HCI learning (BP, RA), pp. 53–57.