1 × Ireland
1 × USA
softwar (4) project (4) success (3) studio (3) concept (2) engin (2) avoid (2) establish (1) industri (1) challeng (1)
Person: David Root
Wrote 4 papers:
- CSEET-2008-RootRT #concept
- Exporting Studio: Critical Issues to Successfully Adopt the Software Studio Concept (DR, MRL, GT), pp. 41–48.
- CSEET-2008-RootRT08a #how
- Proposal Based Studio Projects: How to Avoid Producing “Cookie Cutter” Software Engineers (DR, MRL, GT), pp. 145–151.
- CSEET-2008-TaranRR #challenge #industrial
- Continuing Challenges in Selecting Industry Projects for Academic Credit: Points to Consider and Pitfalls to Avoid (GT, DR, MRL), pp. 163–170.
- CSEET-2007-RootRT #concept #re-engineering
- Key Software Engineering Concepts for Project Success: The Use of “Boot Camp” to Establish Successful Software Projects (DR, MRL, GT), pp. 203–210.