1 × Australia
1 × USA
N.Tishby Y.Seldin Y.Turakhia W.J.Dally N.Slonim S.Fine
variabl (2) memori (2) markov (2) unsupervis (1) multiclass (1) processor (1) discrimin (1) sequenc (1) segment (1) assembl (1)
Person: Gill Bejerano
Wrote 3 papers:
- ICML-2002-SlonimBFT #feature model #markov #memory management #multi
- Discriminative Feature Selection via Multiclass Variable Memory Markov Model (NS, GB, SF, NT), pp. 578–585.
- ICML-2001-SeldinBT #markov #memory management #segmentation #sequence
- Unsupervised Sequence Segmentation by a Mixture of Switching Variable Memory Markov Sources (YS, GB, NT), pp. 513–520.
- ASPLOS-2018-TurakhiaBD #assembly #named
- Darwin: A Genomics Co-processor Provides up to 15, 000X Acceleration on Long Read Assembly (YT, GB, WJD), pp. 199–213.