1 × Finland
1 × USA
2 × China
N.Tishby A.Slivkins G.Bejerano P.L.Bartlett K.Crammer Y.Abbasi-Yadkori
bandit (2) unsupervis (1) algorithm (1) adversari (1) stochast (1) multiarm (1) variabl (1) sequenc (1) segment (1) predict (1)
Person: Yevgeny Seldin
Wrote 4 papers:
- ICML-c1-2014-SeldinBCA #multi #predict
- Prediction with Limited Advice and Multiarmed Bandits with Paid Observations (YS, PLB, KC, YAY), pp. 280–287.
- ICML-c2-2014-SeldinS #algorithm #probability
- One Practical Algorithm for Both Stochastic and Adversarial Bandits (YS, AS), pp. 1287–1295.
- ICML-2008-SeldinT #category theory #classification #clustering #multi
- Multi-classification by categorical features via clustering (YS, NT), pp. 920–927.
- ICML-2001-SeldinBT #markov #memory management #segmentation #sequence
- Unsupervised Sequence Segmentation by a Mixture of Switching Variable Memory Markov Sources (YS, GB, NT), pp. 513–520.