1 × Greece
4 × USA
Y.Miwa S.Itai T.Watanabe N.Hayashi K.Iida N.Matsushima A.Nishide G.Naito R.Seto
express (5) shadow (5) bodili (4) support (3) media (3) system (2) embodi (2) activ (2) awar (2) electromyographi (1)
Person: Hiroko Nishi
Wrote 6 papers:
- Co-creative Bodily Expression through Remote Shadow Media System (YM, AN, NH, SI, HN), pp. 445–454.
- HIMI-LCCB-2013-HayashiMIN #design
- Bodily Expression Media by Dual Domain Design of Shadow (NH, YM, SI, HN), pp. 195–202.
- HIMI-v1-2011-IidaINM #process
- Utilization of Shadow Media — Supporting Co-Creation of Bodily Expression Activity in a Group (KI, SI, HN, YM), pp. 408–417.
- HIMI-v1-2011-WatanabeMNMN #generative #metric
- Support for Generation of Sympathetic Embodied Awareness: Measurement of Hand Contact Improvisation under Load Fluctuation Stress (TW, YM, GN, NM, HN), pp. 508–518.
- HCI-AUII-2009-WatanabeMSNM #interactive #interface #novel #towards
- Electromyography Focused on Passiveness and Activeness in Embodied Interaction: Toward a Novel Interface for Co-creating Expressive Body Movement (TW, NM, RS, HN, YM), pp. 554–562.
- HCI-NIMT-2009-MiwaIWIN #using
- Shadow Awareness: Bodily Expression Supporting System with Use of Artificial Shadow (YM, SI, TW, KI, HN), pp. 226–235.