3 × USA
A.Murata T.Hayami D.Fukunaga Y.Takagishi S.Kemori K.Hayashi
input (4) system (3) gaze (3) eye (3) method (2) point (2) use (2) comparison (1) movement (1) interfac (1)
Person: Makoto Moriwaka
Wrote 4 papers:
- HCI-IT-2015-MurataMF #modelling #performance
- Effects of Target Shape and Display Location on Pointing Performance by Eye-Gaze Input System — Modeling of Pointing Time by Extended Fitts’ Law (AM, MM, DF), pp. 94–106.
- HCI-IT-2015-MurataMT #comparison
- Optimal Scroll Method for Eye-Gaze Input System — Comparison of R-E and R-S Compatibility (AM, MM, YT), pp. 86–93.
- DHM-SET-2013-MurataKMH #using
- Proposal of Automotive 8-directional Warning System That Makes Use of Tactile Apparent Movement (AM, SK, MM, TH), pp. 98–107.
- HCI-IMT-2013-MurataHMH #case study #interface #using
- Study on Character Input Methods Using Eye-gaze Input Interface (AM, KH, MM, TH), pp. 320–329.