1 × Finland
4 × USA
L.H.Ungar ∅ R.B.Rao J.Bi G.Fung M.Dundar M.Wolf S.Lakare V.C.Raykar N.Obuchowski D.P.Naidich S.Periaswamy K.Okada T.Kubota
detect (3) learn (3) classifi (2) cancer (2) lung (2) hyperplan (1) polyhedr (1) colorect (1) asymmetr (1) densiti (1)
Person: Marcos Salganicoff
Wrote 5 papers:
- ICML-2008-DundarWLSR #case study #classification #detection
- Polyhedral classifier for target detection: a case study: colorectal cancer (MD, MW, SL, MS, VCR), pp. 288–295.
- KDD-2007-RaoBFSON #detection #machine learning #named
- LungCAD: a clinically approved, machine learning system for lung cancer detection (RBR, JB, GF, MS, NO, DPN), pp. 1033–1037.
- KDD-2006-BiPOKFSR #classification #detection #symmetry
- Computer aided detection via asymmetric cascade of sparse hyperplane classifiers (JB, SP, KO, TK, GF, MS, RBR), pp. 837–844.
- ICML-1995-SalganicoffU #learning #multi #using
- Active Exploration and Learning in real-Valued Spaces using Multi-Armed Bandit Allocation Indices (MS, LHU), pp. 480–487.
- ICML-1993-Salganicoff #adaptation #learning
- Density-Adaptive Learning and Forgetting (MS), pp. 276–283.