1 × Canada
1 × Finland
9 × USA
G.Fung J.Bi S.Sandilya M.Dundar S.Rickard F.Coetzee D.F.Gordon W.M.Spears T.B.Voigt T.W.Fermanian S.C.Y.Lu R.E.Stepp M.Salganicoff V.C.Raykar B.Krishnapuram R.S.Niculescu C.Germond H.Rao N.Obuchowski D.P.Naidich S.Yu R.Rosales S.Krishnan C.Dehing-Oberije P.Lambin S.Periaswamy K.Okada T.Kubota
data (3) multipl (2) analysi (2) machin (2) detect (2) clinic (2) learn (2) lung (2) agricultur (1) hyperplan (1)
Person: R. Bharat Rao
Wrote 11 papers:
- ICML-2008-RaykarKBDR #automation #feature model #induction #learning #multi
- Bayesian multiple instance learning: automatic feature selection and inductive transfer (VCR, BK, JB, MD, RBR), pp. 808–815.
- KDD-2008-YuFRKRDL #analysis #privacy
- Privacy-preserving cox regression for survival analysis (SY, GF, RR, SK, RBR, CDO, PL), pp. 1034–1042.
- KDD-2007-RaoBFSON #detection #machine learning #named
- LungCAD: a clinically approved, machine learning system for lung cancer detection (RBR, JB, GF, MS, NO, DPN), pp. 1033–1037.
- KDD-2006-BiPOKFSR #classification #detection #symmetry
- Computer aided detection via asymmetric cascade of sparse hyperplane classifiers (JB, SP, KO, TK, GF, MS, RBR), pp. 837–844.
- KDD-2005-FungSR #linear
- Rule extraction from linear support vector machines (GF, SS, RBR), pp. 32–40.
- ICML-2004-FungDBR #algorithm #kernel #performance #using
- A fast iterative algorithm for fisher discriminant using heterogeneous kernels (GF, MD, JB, RBR).
- KDD-2003-RaoSNGR #analysis
- Clinical and financial outcomes analysis with existing hospital patient records (RBR, SS, RSN, CG, HR), pp. 416–425.
- KDD-1998-RaoRC #adaptation #multi
- Time Series Forecasting from High-Dimensional Data with Multiple Adaptive Layers (RBR, SR, FC), pp. 319–323.
- ICML-1995-RaoGS #question
- For Every Generalization Action, Is There Really an Equal and Opposite Reaction? (RBR, DFG, WMS), pp. 471–479.
- ICML-1993-RaoVF #data mining #mining
- Data Mining of Subjective Agricultural Data (RBR, TBV, TWF), pp. 244–251.
- ML-1991-RaoLS #equation #knowledge-based
- Knowledge-Based Equation Discovery in Engineering Domains (RBR, SCYL, RES), pp. 630–634.