4 × USA
∅ E.C.Kaiser P.Barthelmess C.Erdmann D.McGee R.M.Wesson S.Horman M.Dalrymple D.B.Moran F.C.N.Pereira J.W.Sullivan R.A.G.Jr. J.L.Schlossberg S.W.Tyler
multimod (2) comput (2) human (2) laboratori (1) synergist (1) interact (1) handwrit (1) tangibl (1) manipul (1) languag (1)
Person: Philip R. Cohen
Wrote 4 papers:
- CHI-2007-KaiserBEC #interactive #multimodal #speech
- Multimodal redundancy across handwriting and speech during computer mediated human-human interactions (ECK, PB, CE, PRC), pp. 1009–1018.
- CHI-2002-McGeeCWH #multimodal #tool support
- Comparing paper and tangible, multimodal tools (DM, PRC, RMW, SH), pp. 407–414.
- Computer dialogue laboratory SRI International (PRC), pp. 469–470.
- CHI-1989-CohenDMPSGST #natural language #using
- Synergistic use of direct manipulation and natural language (PRC, MD, DBM, FCNP, JWS, RAGJ, JLS, SWT), pp. 227–233.