1 × Sweden
1 × Taiwan
1 × USA
J.Wang S.Li J.Arinez G.Xiao M.P.Brundage Y.Li Zicheng Fei Q.Ye S.Chen W.Zheng Y.Lei J.Longtin T.He X.Jin J.Ni S.J.Hu M.Brundage Y.Feng Jin Xue Eliana Torres Duque Yaqin Huang Min Qian Lingui Hu
energi (9) system (6) machin (5) base (5) product (4) manufactur (3) effici (3) oper (3) consumpt (2) control (2)
Person: Qing Chang
Wrote 10 papers:
- Evaluating and reducing production impact on HVAC cooling load (MPB, QC, JA, JL, TH), pp. 212–217.
- CASE-2015-YeCC #bibliography #energy #modelling #simulation
- Metal-based addictive manufacturing: A literature review on modeling, simulation and energy consumption (QY, SC, QC), pp. 218–224.
- CASE-2014-BrundageCLAX #energy
- Utilizing energy opportunity windows and energy profit bottlenecks to reduce energy consumption per part for a serial production line (MPB, QC, YL, JA, GX), pp. 461–466.
- CASE-2014-JinNHXC #policy
- Threshold-type admission policy for remanufacturing systems (XJ, JN, SJH, GX, QC), pp. 467–473.
- CASE-2013-BrundageCLXA #energy #performance
- Energy efficiency management of an integrated serial production line and HVAC system (MB, QC, YL, GX, JA), pp. 634–639.
- CASE-2017-WangFFLC #energy #markov #probability
- Markov chain based idle status control of stochastic machines for energy saving operation (JW, YF, ZF, SL, QC), pp. 1019–1023.
- CASE-2017-WangXDLC #energy #fuzzy #performance
- Fuzzy decision of machine switch on-off for energy efficient operation of manufacturing system (JW, JX, ETD, SL, QC), pp. 1158–1162.
- CASE-2017-ZhengLC #comparison #learning #policy #realtime
- Comparison study of two reinforcement learning based real-time control policies for two-machine-one-buffer production system (WZ, YL, QC), pp. 1163–1168.
- CASE-2018-FeiLCWH #energy #fuzzy #performance #petri net
- Fuzzy Petri Net Based Intelligent Machine Operation of Energy Efficient Manufacturing System (ZF, SL, QC, JW, YH), pp. 1593–1598.
- CASE-2019-WangQHLC #energy #scheduling
- Energy Saving Scheduling of A Single Machine System Based on Bi-objective Particle Swarm Optimization* (JW, MQ, LH, SL, QC), pp. 585–589.