1 × France
1 × Switzerland
J.Sahuquillo A.Pont J.Duato D.B.Rayo J.S.Borrás H.H.Mohamed D.Bautista H.Hassan V.Lorente A.Valero R.Canal P.López
reduc (3) power (3) protocol (2) consumpt (2) resourc (2) requir (2) balanc (2) task (2) hlrc (2) multithread (1)
Person: Salvador Petit
Wrote 5 papers:
- DATE-2013-LorenteVSPCLD #power management #ram
- Combining RAM technologies for hard-error recovery in L1 data caches working at very-low power modes (VL, AV, JS, SP, RC, PL, JD), pp. 83–88.
- PDP-2010-RayoBMPD #embedded #manycore #parallel #power management #requirements #thread
- Balancing Task Resource Requirements in Embedded Multithreaded Multicore Processors to Reduce Power Consumption (DBR, JSB, HHM, SP, JD), pp. 200–204.
- SAC-2010-BautistaSHPD #clustering #power management #requirements #set
- Dynamic task set partitioning based on balancing resource requirements and utilization to reduce power consumption (DB, JS, HH, SP, JD), pp. 521–526.
- PDP-2005-PetitSP #comparison #hardware #protocol
- A Comparison Study of the HLRC-DU Protocol versus a HLRC Hardware Assisted Protocol (SP, JS, AP), pp. 197–204.
- PDP-2002-PetitSP #memory management #parallel
- Characterizing Parallel Workloads to Reduce Multiple Writer Overhead in Shared Virtual Memory Systems (SP, JS, AP), pp. 261–268.