1 × France
6 × USA
M.T.Kandemir G.Chen M.Karaköy C.M.Patrick A.N.Choudhary S.P.Muralidhara D.R.Chakrabarti F.Li T.Yemliha Ö.Özturk
disk (4) compil (3) multiprocessor (2) prefetch (2) consumpt (2) comput (2) applic (2) reduc (2) chip (2) cach (2)
Person: Seung Woo Son
Wrote 8 papers:
- HPDC-2010-KandemirMKS #multi
- Computation mapping for multi-level storage cache hierarchies (MTK, SPM, MK, SWS), pp. 179–190.
- Cashing in on hints for better prefetching and caching in PVFS and MPI-IO (CMP, MTK, MK, SWS, ANC), pp. 191–202.
- PPoPP-2009-SonKKC #multi
- A compiler-directed data prefetching scheme for chip multiprocessors (SWS, MTK, MK, DRC), pp. 209–218.
- DAC-2008-ChenLSK #multi
- Application mapping for chip multiprocessors (GC, FL, SWS, MTK), pp. 620–625.
- PPoPP-2008-PatrickSK #communication #performance
- Enhancing the performance of MPI-IO applications by overlapping I/O, computation and communication (CMP, SWS, MTK), pp. 277–278.
- DATE-2007-KandemirYSO #memory management #scheduling
- Memory bank aware dynamic loop scheduling (MTK, TY, SWS, ÖÖ), pp. 1671–1676.
- CGO-2006-SonCK #approach #locality #power management
- A Compiler-Guided Approach for Reducing Disk Power Consumption by Exploiting Disk Access Locality (SWS, GC, MTK), pp. 256–268.
- PPoPP-2005-SonCKC #compilation #energy #layout #parallel
- Exposing disk layout to compiler for reducing energy consumption of parallel disk based systems (SWS, GC, MTK, ANC), pp. 174–185.