2 × Greece
4 × USA
H.Inoue M.Shimojo S.Sato Y.Seki H.Nara N.Hirai S.Kikuchi E.Watanabe S.Kato F.Miwakeichi A.Takahashi Y.Inukai M.Yoshioka T.Tsuruga N.Takahashi Y.Hirata
human (5) brain (3) activ (3) pattern (2) system (2) grasp (2) drive (2) dure (2) car (2) psycholog (1)
Person: Shunji Shimizu
Wrote 6 papers:
- DUXU-DP-2014-ShimizuINMHKWK #process
- Consideration for Interpretation of Brain Activity Pattern during Car Driving Based on Human Movements (SS, HI, HN, FM, NH, SK, EW, SK), pp. 458–468.
- DUXU-TMT-2014-InoueSNTMHKWK #physics #process
- Attempts to Quantitative Analyze for the Change of Human Brain Activity with Physical and Psychological Load (HI, SS, HN, TT, FM, NH, SK, EW, SK), pp. 240–249.
- HIMI-HSM-2013-ShimizuI #people
- Human Support System for Elderly People in Daily Life (SS, HI), pp. 308–314.
- HIMI-v1-2011-TakahashiSHNIHKWK #analysis #process
- Basic Study of Analysis of Human Brain Activities during Car Driving (NT, SS, YH, HN, HI, NH, SK, EW, SK), pp. 627–635.
- HCI-CC-1997-ShimizuSSSTIY #difference
- Differences of Force Distribution Patterns on Grip Types in Human Grasping Motions (SS, MS, SS, YS, AT, YI, MY), pp. 425–428.
- HCI-SEC-1997-SekiSSS #metric
- Improvement of Hand-Grasp Measurement System (YS, SS, SS, MS), pp. 459–462.