1 × Austria
1 × Israel
5 × USA
∅ W.E.Hart L.S.Heath B.Bloom A.R.Meyer
univers (2) languag (2) three (2) point (2) model (2) fix (2) schützenberg (1) represent (1) hydrophob (1) hydrophil (1)
Person: Sorin Istrail
Wrote 7 papers:
- STOC-2000-Istrail #3d #statistics
- Statistical mechanics, three-dimensionality and NP-completeness: I. Universality of intracatability for the partition function of the Ising model across non-planar surfaces (SI), pp. 87–96.
- STOC-1995-HartI #performance
- Fast protein folding in the hydrophobic-hydrophilic model within three-eights of optimal (WEH, SI), pp. 157–168.
- POPL-1988-BloomIM #bisimulation
- Bisimulation Can’t Be Traced (BB, SI, ARM), pp. 229–239.
- STOC-1988-Istrail #polynomial #sequence #traversal
- Polynomial Universal Traversing Sequences for Cycles Are Constructible (SI), pp. 491–503.
- STOC-1987-HeathI #graph
- The Pagenumber of Genus g Graphs is O(g) (LSH, SI), pp. 388–397.
- ICALP-1981-Istrail #product line
- Chomsky-Schützenberger Representations for Families of Languages and Grammatical Types (SI), pp. 333–347.
- ICALP-1979-Istrail #fixpoint #monad #recursion #semantics #source code #theorem
- A Fixed-Point Theorem for Recursive-Enumerable Languages and Some Considerations About Fixed-Point Semantics of Monadic Programs (SI), pp. 289–303.