S.Schulze G.Saake ∅ D.Meyer
smell (3) code (3) preprocessor (1) maintain (1) configur (1) variabl (1) softwar (1) metric (1) detect (1) affect (1)
Person: Wolfram Fenske
Wrote 3 papers:
- ICSME-2015-Fenske #configuration management #smell
- Code smells in highly configurable software (WF), pp. 602–605.
- SCAM-2015-FenskeSMS #detection #smell #variability
- When code smells twice as much: Metric-based detection of variability-aware code smells (WF, SS, DM, GS), pp. 171–180.
- GPCE-2017-FenskeSS #case study #how #maintenance #preprocessor
- How preprocessor annotations (do not) affect maintainability: a case study on change-proneness (WF, SS, GS), pp. 77–90.