1 × Canada
2 × USA
D.Song J.Yi Y.Lu A.G.A.Perera S.Oh N.Qin C.Kim D.Luneau K.Goldberg
algorithm (2) non (2) observatori (1) woodpeck (1) multilay (1) exterior (1) problem (1) partial (1) overlap (1) network (1)
Person: Yiliang Xu
Wrote 3 papers:
- CASE-2013-LuSXPO #automation #graph #multi #using
- Automatic building exterior mapping using multilayer feature graphs (YL, DS, YX, AGAP, SO), pp. 162–167.
- CASE-2010-XuSY #algorithm #problem
- Exact algorithms for non-overlapping 2-frame problem with non-partial coverage for networked robotic cameras (YX, DS, JY), pp. 503–508.
- CASE-2008-SongQXKLG #algorithm
- System and algorithms for an autonomous observatory assisting the search for the Ivory-Billed Woodpecker (DS, NQ, YX, CYK, DL, KG), pp. 200–205.